Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New Paint = A New Look

I decided to paint our lower kitchen cabinets a darker gray yesterday.  I was at Lowe's to pick up more coaster making tiles, when out of the corner of my eye I spotted the paint isle!  Everything I do seems to be spur of the moment...I drive the Mr. crazy!  I think it looks nice, though it's a bit darker than I anticipated.






I also purchased some new colorful curtains for Spring.  I needed a pop of color in my life!  This winter seems to be never ending.

Searching online this past weekend, I found some new chairs for our dining room.  I can't wait to get them.  I love an industrial / antique look.  I've been looking at Tolix chairs for quite a while and they're beyond expensive.  I loved the look, but couldn't justify spending that much money.


I was so excited to find a great knock off at Overstock.com and they happened to be on sale!  


This is the look that I'm going for....



Now I just need to find the perfect rustic farm table!






No comments: