Sunday, February 9, 2014

Still Looking

I'm still looking for that illusive couch.  Today we went to Lyndonville and St. Johnsbury, Vermont. The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day for a ride.  Out of the three stores we visited I found one couch that I liked....and it was lime green!  Maybe it was because I'm longing for warmer weather and that color reminds me of the fresh face of Spring!  It was so cute and had a wide seat, which is really important for that curl-up comfort that I'm looking for.  It was also a little pricey...$2700, but the salesperson said he could "give" it to us for $2100.



The thing is...if I purchased the bright green couch I'd have to get rid of all the red accents I have in the living room.  I like my red accents.  And didn't I say I wanted a white - ish couch?  That footstool in the picture is awfully cute too.  So were the pillows at $110 a piece!  I think I can find a better deal elsewhere!  Okay...looks like I talked myself right out of that one!  

No comments: