Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas at Home

This year I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to enjoy the holidays like I normally do!  Which really isn't like me at all!  In years past I've had Christmas music playing every day, decorating done by Thanksgiving eve and lots of cooking, baking and general merriment going on around the house.  I'm afraid I did pass on the "Christmas Gene" to our daughter, Chelsea.  She loves the Carpenters Christmas album almost as much as I do!  I did manage to get some decorating done though in between orders.  This year I decided to tone down...go for a minimal approach...and I really love it. Smaller tree and fewer decorations is actually quite calming to the senses.  Never thought I'd say that! Check out my buntings at Thirty Six Design!  thirtysixdesign.etsy.com

















No comments: