Friday, December 20, 2013

Last Minute Shopping and Visiting

I finally got out to do a little last minute Christmas shopping today.  Off to Littleton, NH I went...one of the nicest small towns in the US I'm sure!  Tucked in the White Mountains of northern New Hampshire, Littleton has a wonderful small town feel with a very active Main street.  I found just what I was looking for.  I got some awesome handmade earrings, made by a local artist, for a friend.  You should check out Lochlin Smith at http://www.lochlinsmith.com/.  His jewelry is amazing.
 I got lunch to go at The French Sisters.  I just love the name.  It's a cute little cafe and bakery.  I had the Country Pork Spread Sandwich and for dessert a Jalapeno Chocolate Chip cookie.  Perfect for a cold winter day.

On my way home I popped in on a friend.  I wanted to see her amazing Christmas decorations.  She purchased two Christmas buntings from me and I wanted to see them in action.  She's got such a flare for decorating mantels and stairways....and working with greenery.  She really should start her own business!

Below are some pictures of Littleton and Karen's awesome decor. Don't forget to visit Thirty Six Design!  thirtysixdesign.etsy.com























No comments: