Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dreaming of Summer

It never fails.  This time of year is the absolute hardest to get through!  The holidays are over and now we just have frigid, cold, snowy weather to suffer through for the next three months.  I miss the warm weather, sunshine on my face and flipflops!  But the thing I miss most of all is camping in our little teardrop.

We named her ThirtyYearsInn because we purchased her for our 30th anniversary trip around the country.  You can read about our trip right here ramblingteardrop.blogspot.com.  Right now she's sitting in our cold garage beckoning me.  I'd like nothing more than to hook her up and head south a few weeks!  Though right now Atlanta is in a gridlock of cold and snow and ice too!  
Here are some more pictures of camping last spring and summer...makes me want to grab a book and a cocktail and put my feet up!























No comments: