Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Morning


French toast from the Mr. and a little begger waiting to lick the plate.

So our Keurig coffee maker died.  It's not very old..maybe a year and a half.  This is the third one that's kicked the bucket on us!  Needless to say, I'm not very happy.  Mamma needs her coffee!  I emailed Keurig last week to tell them exactly how I felt about their inferior product and today we're going to buy a real coffee maker.  We're going back to Cuisinart and I can't wait for tomorrow morning!

We're also going to look at sofas!!!!  I'm dying for a new, very comfortable, maybe sectional, dare I say white sofa for our living room!  I can train the dogs to stay off of it...right?  I can train the Mr. to not eat chocolate on it...right?  My taste is changing...again!  I love the look of wood and white.  
This is our living at the moment...with the two couch sitters.  As you can see, it's very red.  I do love red, but I think white will really freshen it up and change the look completely.  I can't wait.



No comments: