Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Website!

So, yesterday morning I sat down to begin working on my new website....and didn't stop until 4pm!  It wasn't the easiest thing I've ever done and it's not perfect, but I'm so proud of myself for attempting it!  I have to say that around 1:00 I was near tears and ready to hire someone to put it all together for me. But I forged ahead and today tweaked it even more.   Eventually, I would like to add a shopping cart so that I can sell my items right from my site, but for now I'll use it to showcase what I sell.

I purchased my domain name from go daddy and am using their website builder to create my Thirty Six Design website.  Their customer service is awesome!  I called them twice yesterday and they fixed my problems right away...and they didn't even laugh at me!  I learned a little bit about coding and how to add links on the site...which took a few tries to get it right.  All in all, I'm very happy with what I've done.  Check it out!

thirtysixdesign.com

No comments: